Sanathara Corporation Animal Hospitals: Statement on COVID-
The health and well-
The current situation with COVID-
At this time, OUR HOSPITAL REMAINS OPEN and is operating under VARIABLE BUSINESS HOURS with modified protocols as follows:
OUR LOBBY IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
as we are trying to minimize direct contact for everyone.
Please call (323) 722-
We will get you checked in over the phone and send a team member out when we are ready for your pet. At this time we are still curbside service only. Expect extended wait times.
• When you arrive at the hospital, please remain in your vehicle and call (323) 722-
• On the call, we will check you in as soon as possible from outside the hospital.
All small pets MUST be in a carrier or transport cage.
All leashed pets will be transferred with a hospital leash.
No clients will be allowed inside the facility for the safety of the hospital staff and doctors.
• If you are at the hospital to pick up prescription food or medication, please remain in your car outside the hospital and call the front desk. We will deliver your prescriptions to your car as quickly as possible.
• All transactions will be taken at your car by a staff member utilizing reduced contact payments. Currently cash,CareCredit, debit, and credit cards are accepted for payment. All card transactions require the cardholder to be present with valid government ID in order to be accepted. Please keep in mind, you are unable to send your card with someone else for payments.
• If you are not feeling well or may be at risk of exposure to coronavirus, please ask a healthy friend or family member to transport your pet to the hospital on your behalf.